What do I need to bring to camp?
- Soccer ball with your name on it
- Soccer shoes (not required but suggested, especially for older age groups)
- Shin gaurds (skill builders and up)
- Wear comfotable clothes
- Water bottle
- Please apply sunscreen to your child
- 1/2 day campers, small snack
What happens if it rains?
Camp will still run if it is raining. In the case of thunder and lightning, Kingdom will try to move the camp indoors although not all locations have that ability. Cancellations do to weather will not be made up because they are out of our control. Please check the Kingdom website for weather updates on that day.
What if I miss a day?
If a child is ill we allow one make up day per week. You may choose another day for a different camp to make up that day.
There are NO refunds after the first day of camp!