Payment, refund, and weather policies at our indoor soccer facility
At Kingdom Sports, we want everyone to fully enjoy our indoor soccer facility. To accomplish this, we ask that visitors adhere to a few important rules. Below, you will find our facility rules, as well as our payment, refund, and weather policies.
- Play at your own risk.
- All players (or parents/guardians for miners) must sign the digital waiver prior to stepping onto the field.
- Display good sportsmanship and always respect players, coaches and officials.
- Absolutely no fighting or inappropriate language.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- No gum or chewing tobacco permitted.
- Respect the arena and its facilities.
- Children must be supervised at all times while in our indoor soccer facility.
- No cleats! Turf shoes only.
- No spitting or throwing trash on the floor.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Spectators should cheer in a positive manner.
Any violation of these house rules may result in removal and/or banishment.
- Full payment is required to complete a registration and be placed in a class, camp, or a recreational league.
- Failure to provide payment in full will result in removal from the class, camp, or league.
A $40 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
Team payments should be paid prior to taking the field on the first game. Full team payments must be paid in full before the second game of each session. If payment is not received in full by the second game, the game ball will be held and the clock will start until full payment is received. Teams that do not follow this policy risk being removed from the schedule.
- There are no refunds for classes, camps, or leagues once signed up and/or placed on a team.
- A credit may be given if the request is made one week prior to the first day of the event. We have several programming options for you to choose from to use a credit for either yourself or your child.
- No credits after the first day of the class, camp, or league.
- No refunds or credits for players once they have accepted a roster spot on a Kingdom Sports team for the calendar year.
- Check refunds will be considered if your league or class does not form and you do not want a credit toward another program.
Kingdom Sports Credit Refunds
- A credit will be issued if it is requested before the program registration deadline for leagues or before the first day of camp or class.
- Kingdom Sports does not reschedule games or classes due to inclement weather.
- Kingdom Sports does not advise participants to travel in inclement weather advisories.
- Due to the seasonal nature of indoor sports, Kingdom Sports will do their best to reschedule games, but this is not guaranteed and is based upon availability.