March 11, 2020
March 11, 2020
Dear Kingdom Families:
Due to recent events, we would like to inform you of the precautions we are taking at Kingdom to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as the cold and flu.
- After games and classes, we are asking that teams refrain from the traditional handshake and instead give a verbal acknowledgement to the other team and referee.
- We have sanitized the fields again today, in addition to our normal rotation.
- We are adding multiple hand sanitizer dispensers around the facility
- We are asking that anyone who is ill, please refrain from entering the facility. If you bring your child to an event and they appear to be ill, you will be asked to take them home.
At this time, all activities are on as scheduled at Kingdom. Any updates regarding activities scheduled at Kingdom will be posted on our website and shared as quickly as possible. We appreciate everyone’s diligence in keeping our community healthy.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the Coronavirus. The best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are the same as preventing the cold and flu, and include:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick and contact your healthcare provider.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing and sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including the Coronavirus.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
COVID-19 symptoms may appear in as few as two (2) days or as long as 14 days after exposure to the virus. They include: fever, cough and shortness of breath.
Please share this information with family, friends, co-workers, etc. Additional resources, communications and updates regarding the Coronavirus can be found at: